Effective 11/20/20, per the Jackson County Health Order:
1. We will close no later than 10pm each day
2. We must limit each table to no more than 8 guests. Any larger parties will be seated in groups no larger than 8, at tables that are 6 ft. apart.
Letter to the Guests - 10/23/2020
Temps are falling...so we thought it might be a good time for some friendly reminders in the midst of COVID craziness.
* Unfortunately, there is no waiting (for any number of people) in the lobby or at the bar. This is due to capacity restrictions and distancing protocol. We have to ask that you wait in your car, or maybe run a quick errand while you wait. (Trust us...we don't like it either!) We do have a smooth process in place to text you when your table is ready, and we'll hold your table for 10 minutes to allow you time to get back.
* All call-in orders must be picked up using our curbside service, rather than coming in to pick up. Again, due to capacity restrictions.
* And ...don't forget WE TAKE RESERVATIONS! Just call us at 816.537.3451 to reserve your table any time. You will be seated as soon as possible after you arrive.
We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and support!